Monday, October 27, 2008

I Tried to Blow Up My House

Not on purpose mind you. I set the timer on the microwave to time something in the oven. At least I thought it was just the timer. About 10-15 minutes into the timer the microwave turns off. It just shuts down. Turns out I hadn't set the timer, I had TURNED ON THE MICROWAVE! With NOTHING in it. Hmmmm, thank God my microwave has an automatic shut off if it gets too hot. Otherwise I could have blown up the whole kitchen. Have a good laugh at me. Sad thing is? This isn't the first time I've done it.

No comments: