Monday, October 20, 2008

Easing My Road Rage

I have discovered that this blog is helping me with my road rage issues. Instead of getting mad I find myself thinking that the stupid driver in front of me gives me yet another blog post.

Yesterday I was driving to my aunt's anniversary party. I'm sitting at a red light on a four lane road. (That's four lanes in one direction) I am in the third lane from the right. As the light turns green I notice that the car to my left has their front end in front of me. So I let them over. They then proceed to turn on their RIGHT blinker and try to make their way over two more lanes of traffic in order to reach the right hand turn lane. Normally this wouldn't be such a big deal, but we are TWO CAR LENGTHS from the red light. No sh**. This car is going to cause a huge pile up because they're too f***ing lazy to go down to the next light, make a u-turn, and come back to the road they need to be on. The lady was even holding her hand out the window trying to flag down cars doing 55+ to stop and let them over as the driver proceeded to stick the nose of his small car into their lane.

AAAAAHHHHHHHH! But I avoided an accident and road rage by thinking how much fun I would have venting about it to you folks.

No comments: