Thursday, July 17, 2008

Insanity

SO I've been trying to do all these changes in my life. Like how I handle stress, how I clean the house, how much I eat. . . etc.
I've decided that the definition of insanity is completely correct. Insanity is doing the exact same thing over and over and expecting different results.

How many of us are smacking our heads against the brick wall and then wondering why we have a headache?

My four year old keeps running through the house in her socks (on hardwood floors) and still wonders why she's constantly falling on her butt.

Side note: Have you seen the lady that squashes beer cans with her (giant) boobs? How do you discover this talent? And how many times has she knocked herself out with those boobs?

On that America's Got Talent, there was a guy who did animal noises. He said he learned from going home and sitting in the closet and practicing. So what? He's out of the closet now? After hearing his sucky imitations I'm thinking it's time for him to go back in the closet.

No comments: