Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Need a Job? Take Out an Ad.


Go ahead, slam me if you want to. I was looking at the classified ads today and normally there are several pages of help wanted ads. There was a page and a half-which is understandable because of the economy. Then there IT was. The "people seeking work" section. THREE columns long. Did I miss something? So now people are too lazy to LOOK for a job? But they can PAY to put an ad in the paper. WTH? Get off your a** and walk the pavement, shoot just call around.

I know for a fact that there are stores hiring for the holidays. Get a job there until after the holidays and find a regular job. You can even still look for a job while working the hours at these stores. I know the economy sucks right now, but get up and get out. Oh wait, I forgot. You can put an ad in the paper and wish like hell that someone reads it and calls YOU. Cuz I know that employers go through the classified ads in the local paper to hire people.

No comments: